pH meter with glass electrode PH CHECK G / Kat.№31.3002.06
For measuring pH and temperature
Glass rod electrode
Automatic temperature compensation
Ideal for measuring in aggressive media
- Weight:0.180 Kgs
- Brand:TFA Dostmann Ltd - Germany
pH is a measure of the acidic or basic character of an aqueous solution and relates to the concentration of hydrogen ions. The lower the pH, the higher the acidity on a scale of 0 to 14. Pure water has a pH of 7 and is considered neutral. Liquids with a pH above 7 are bases or alkaline solutions.
The pH value is particularly important for fish and plants in aquariums and ponds, for drinking and heating water, swimming pools and in the production of food and cosmetics.
With the digital pH meter PH CHECK you can easily and reliably determine the pH value and the current temperature. The pH values of solutions are temperature dependent. The integrated thermometer ensures automatic temperature compensation and thus particularly accurate results. By pressing the HOLD button, the current measured values are recorded and permanently displayed. Regular calibration ensures the functionality of the device and is easy to carry out.
The permanently attached glass rod electrode is particularly suitable for measuring in aggressive media.
The pH meter is splash-proof according to IP65 and can be cleaned under running tap water or with distilled water after use. To prevent the electrode from drying out, it should always be stored in the supplied container filled with a special solution.
- For measuring pH and temperature
- Permanently connected rod electrode made of glass (ø12 x 120 mm)
- HOLD function
- IP65 splashproof calibration function
- Battery status indicator
- Automatic temperature compensation
- Particularly suitable for measuring in aggressive media
- Incl. container with storage solution for electrode
- Manufacturer code:31.3002.06
- - temperature range in:0...+60 °C
- -range:0...14 pH
- Dimensions:(L) 35 x (W) 20 x (H) 225 mm
- Weight:0.069 kg
- EAN code:4260631240008
|31.3002||[PDF, 1.27 MB]|