Digital thermo-hygrometer / Kat.№30.5055
For controlling the temperature and humidity
Comfort level indicator for 4 areas (room climate, musical instruments, tortoise & humidor)
Smiley shows the comfort level
With magnet and fold-out stand
- Weight:0.030 Kgs
- Brand:TFA Dostmann Ltd - Germany
With this small and practical thermo-hygrometer, you can easily keep an eye on the temperature and humidity and regulate them if necessary.
The maximum and minimum values are saved and displayed at the push of a button.
The thermo-hygrometer can be attached to metal surfaces with the two small magnets on the back, or placed on a flat surface with the fold-out stand.
The climate comfort display classifies the comfort level of the currently measured temperature and humidity: a smiling face indicates when the climate conditions are ideal. A neutral or sad face indicates moderate or bad condition.
You can choose between four different areas of application for the thermo-hygrometer: room climate, musical instruments, tortoise and humidor.
- Indoor climate: Whether we feel comfortable indoors depends to a large extent on the quality of the indoor air. The control of indoor temperature and humidity through targeted heating and ventilation creates a comfortable and healthy living environment and even saves on heating costs. Most people find a room temperature of 19-25 ° C and a relative humidity of 40-60% pleasant. This range also minimise health risks.
- Musical instruments: Wooden musical instruments such as pianos, violins and guitars are sensitive to climatic conditions. Wood is a hygroscopic material; when the air humidity is high moisture is absorbed and objects can become deformed. If the surrounding air is too dry, moisture is extracted, and cracks appear. The optimal climatic conditions for many musical instruments are 18 – 24 ° C and 45 – 55% relative humidity. Please check whether these values are also applicable to your own instrument.
- Especially important when storing musical instruments: The climatic conditions should remain as constant as possible. Keep an eye on the stored maximum and minimum values and avoid strong fluctuations in temperature and humidity. Tortoise: As cold-blooded animals, tortoises that are kept in the terrarium depend on sufficient heat sources. Keeping conditions that are too dry can lead to illness and dehydration. The conditions for the "Tortoise" mode correspond to the ideal conditions for a European tortoise. In the activity phase, 25 – 32 ° C and 45 – 65% relative humidity are optimal. Please make sure to inquire whether your tortoise species may require different housing conditions.
- Humidor: A high level of humidity is essential for the shelf life of cigars. That is why cigars are stored in a special container with an integrated humidification system, the humidor. At 65 – 75% relative humidity and 18 – 22 ° C, most types of cigars retain their full aroma and can be stored for years. Klicken Sie auf den unteren Button, um den Inhalt von s.cliplister.com zu laden. Inhalt laden
- For measuring indoor temperature and humidity
- Comfort level indicator for 4 areas: indoor climate, musical instruments, tortoise and humidor
- Max.-min. function
- Small and compact ith magnet for fixing and stand .
- Manufacturer code:30.5055.01
- - temperature range in:-10...+60 °C
- - precision:±1 °C
- - resolution:0,1 °C
- - range:10 ... 99 %
- - precision:±4 от 30 до 85 %
- - resolution:1 %
- Dimensions:(L) 55 x (B) 15 x (H) 40 mm
- Weight:0.021 kg
- Warranty:12 months
- EAN code:4009816037534