Cart is empty.
- Ultraviolet LED light attracts flies, mosquitoes and other flying insects effectively into a high-voltage grid in which they are immediately killed.
- Easy to clean! The dead insects are collected in a removable bottom tray. This can be easily removed and cleaned.
- Neither the ultraviolet LED light nor the high voltage grid pose a threat to humans or pets.
- Save energy with LED! In contrast to a fluorescent lamp, LED has a much longer service life as well as using only half the energy consumption to provide the same amount of power.
- The new design for the high-voltage grid has additionally increased the efficiency of the system and ensures that all CE safety requirements are complied with.
- Brand:SWISSINNO SOLUTIONS AG
- Weight: 1.800 Kgs
- For best results, hang or stand the device opposite a window at a height of at least 2 metres where children and pets cannot reach it, plug it into a normal household electric socket and keep it running continuously day and night 24/7
- For maximum effectiveness the device should be cleaned every week.
- Use a the brush provided to dislodge dead insects from the high voltage metal grid: take care not to bend the grid wires and avoid them touching one another. If neccessary, the LED lamp can be cleaned with a slightly damp cloth and the help of the brush provided.
- If the device becomes very congested with dead insects, it will need to be cleaned more often than once a week.
- Pull out the dead insect collection tray from the bottom to empty and clean it.
|CE_EC-Declaration_of_Conformity_EMC-LVD-ROHS_Insect_Destroyers_Premium_SWISSINNO_010517||[PDF, 142.24 KB]|