- The Fly Trap uses natural bait - no toxic chemicals.
- For use anywhere outdoors - gardens, patios, courtyards, playgrounds, terraces, bakeries and refuse and recycling sites.
- Supplied complete with a portion of specially formulated bait that is irresistible to all flying-insect pests.
- The bait is mixed with water in the trap and attracts flies into the trap where they drown in the water.
- Designed to be hung from trees, fences or posts (wire tie included) and may also be placed on the ground.
- Does not catch bees: a special constituent of the bait repels bees and stops them from entering the trap (compliance with 'protection of species' principles).
- NATURAL CONTROL replacement bait is available in packs of 2.
- Weight:0.150 Kgs
- Brand:SWISSINNO SOLUTIONS AG
Natural attractant attracts flies effectively
This environment-friendly Fly Trap with natural bait attracts flies but repels bees in order to accord with protection of species' principles. The bait is non-toxic: it only attracts flies and they are killed by drowning in the water in the trap. Outdoor areas can be freed from annoying flies without causing harm to important beneficial insects.
Trap flies and clear your outdoor spaces like gardens, terraces, arbours and balconies.
1.Open the packet of NATURAL CONTROL bait and tip the bait into the trap. Pour water into the trap up to the marked level and stir thoroughly. The bait produces an attractant for 70% of common species of fly.
2.Place the trap in a safe, calm and sunny place about 5 to 10 metres from the area you wish to protect. Stand it on the ground or hang it from a tree using the wire tie provided.
As the trap fills, add water to keep the dead flies covered. When the trap is full, or every 3 weeks at least, empty it, wash it out and replace the bait. If the catch rate seems poor, move the trap to another location. For best results surround the house with a number of traps positioned 3 to 10 metres away from the building.
Fly trap efficiently protects outdoor areas
Being outdoors is particularly relaxing in summer. Whether you are having a barbecue in the garden or eating al fresco, flies can be a terrible nuisance and are, moreover, very unhygienic. The SWISSINNO Fly Trap draws them away and kills them efficiently.
When a large quantity of flies is accumulating in the trap, make sure that you keep the water level high enough to guarantee that all flies are drowned.
When the trap is full empty it, wash it out, replace the bait and add fresh water.
- Manufacturer code:SW1321000
- EAN code:7640104973218